The Euro-Med Youth Programme is a regional programme set up within the framework of the third chapter of the Barcelona Process entitled “Partnership in social, cultural and human affairs
Guidelines for grant applicants will be soon on line on each Euromed Youth Units websites!
- Legal persons registered in the respective countries
- Non profit making and NGOs: please refer to the guidelines, soon on line on the different EMYUs website, about the eligibility of applicants.
- People directly responsible for the preparation and management of the action with their partners, not acting as an intermediary.
Applications must be submitted in accordance with the instructions on the Full application form included in the Grant Application Form
- · 8 ENPI South countries: Algeria, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Morocco, Palestinian authority, Tunisia
- 8 ENPI South countries: Algeria, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Morocco, Palestinian authority, Tunisia
- 27 EU member countries
for more info
Added by: Shadi Zatara : firstname.lastname@example.org