Deadline: 29 January 2013
The Sydney Law School Foundation established a limited number of scholarships to support outstanding international students undertaking the Combined Law program with the Sydney Law School.
- Have received an unconditional offer of admission to a Combined Law program.
- Have a minimum IELTS or equivalent for Combined Law: 7.5 IELTS with no band below 7.0;
- Be commencing study at the University for the first time.
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand, and may not hold permanent residency in Australia.
- Not be in receipt of any other tuition scholarship.
Conditions of Award
The Sydney Law School Foundation International Scholarship is worth AU$10,000 payable in two equal instalments in late March and late August in the first year of study.
Scholarships are awarded on the basis that the student will commence study in the academic year for which it is offered, and for the program in which a place has been offered in the Sydney Law School.
The scholarship is limited to one year.
For further information about applications for admission to a postgraduate coursework degree, please see the International Office website