Deadline: 21 December, 2012
The Anna Lindh Mediterranean Forum is a unique gathering that brings together youth leaders and civil society organisations, in addition to influential policy-makers and intercultural experts from across the Euro-Mediterranean region.
Members of the Anna Lindh National Networks are invited to apply to the Call for Participation for the Anna Lindh Mediterranean Forum, that will take place between the 4th and 7th April 2013 in Marseille, France.
220 participants among the ALF Network Members - including a delegation of about 50 participants from the hosting country, France - will be selected through this Call (max. one person per organisation) depending on the quality of the contribution they can make along the different Forum sessions. The ALF will cover all expenses related to visa, travel, accommodation of the selected participants.
Date and Venue:
Marseille - France, 4 to 7 April
The applicants to this Call for Participation should meet the following criteria:
- be part of an organisation member of one of the 42 National Networks of the Anna Lindh Foundation (registered as Network Member by 31/10/2012 at the latest.)
- be a resident in one of the 42 countries of the Euro-Mediterranean Partnership, Syria, Libya; and/or
- have the nationality of one of the 42 countries of the Euro-Mediterranean Partnership, Syria, Libya;
- have knowledge/experience in the field of the selected workshop; and
- be able to present their organisation/ projects in one of the Medina sessions;
- be strongly motivated to work and make a contribution to the Forum;
- be able to communicate in English or French;
- be able to participate during the full duration of the Anna Lindh Forum 2013.
All successful applicants will be notified by 31January 2013, the latest. Please note that only selected applicants will be contacted.
To Apply: click here