The PCY (Peace Conference of Youth) program offers participants the opportunity to learn and consider world peace
exact program date:
aplicant must be
1. an active university or graduate student who can attend all events during the program
2. aged 25 or under as of Aug. 31, 2011
3. not JCI member
4. not former participant
APPLICATION REQUIREMENT DOCUMENTS:
A) Submitted materials;
1. Application form
- The designated application form must be used. if you need the 2011 Application Form, please contact us through the bottom contact form
2. Official transcript:
(An official or certified copy of your current transcript of study to date.)
- Copies of transcripts or unsealed transcripts will not be accepted
3. One letter of recommendation from a professional reference (i.e. university professor)
- Applicants are NOT permitted to inspect the letter.
Unsealed letters of recommendation will not be accepted from the applicants.
We are unable to accept unsigned letters of recommendation.
Hand-written letters will not be accepted.
4. One photocopy of your identification card
- Student IDs or the front page of your passport will be accepted
B) Location where applications should be submitted
1. RECOMMENDATIONS & TRANSCRIPTS: - - - >> BY AIR MAIL
ATTN: Ms. Kayoko Cohlogi
Junior Chamber International Osaka
1-2-3-401 Benten, Minato-ku, Osaka 552-0007 Japan
(Phone: +81-6-6575-5161 Fax: +81-6-6575-5163)
2. ALL DOCUMENTS EXCEPT RECOMMENDATIONS & TRANSCRIPTS:
for more information: click here