International Youth Council-2011, will happen between 24-27 March at Pendik Green Park Hotel. Istanbul Metropolitan Municiplaty (IMM) Youth Assembly will host this organization.
International Youth Council-2011, will happen between 24-27 March at Pendik Green Park Hotel. Istanbul Metropolitan Municiplaty (IMM) Youth Assembly will host this organization. Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan and President of Turkish Grand National Assembly Mehmet Ali Şahin will be guest for this organization. There will be a lot of resident and foreign guest at this organization which will be 3 days and organized by Youth Assembly which founded at 2005 and within IMM.
We aim to see potantial of young people. Also we want to make responsible young people for goverment management. We will discuss the ministries by talking about the management philosophy of Republic which founded 87 years ago. There will be a lot of young people who are from Turkey and other countries. They can discuss ideas easily.
This council aims at young people interested in goverment problems more than before.The other aim of this council is that young people will build up a bright Turkey of future with thinking producing and making positive additions for country devolopment.
IYC 2011 covers all young people who want to fully know and understand the state bureaucracy, bring in a young perspective for vision Turkey 2023 by producing new solutions, adding alternative ideas to management through examining the existing executive system and then shed light on the state problems, who want to create new ideas after exchanging opinions with different people in Council, gaining new, and combining them with their own knowledge.
- There is no attendance fee to the organization.
- Every person in the ages between 18 and 30 can apply.
- You can apply by using the link on the home page, via web.
- You will be informed via e-mail and/or phone until 15th March 2011, in case your attendance is confirmed.
- Application deadline is 10th March 2011 Tuesday, 23.59 pm (in Turkey).
Transportation and accommodation :
1. Participants are to accommodate in the Greenpark Hotel Pendik for 3 nights and 4 days for free. They will be transported via shuttles from Atatürk Airport, Sabiha Gökçen Airport, Esenler Bus Depot and Harem Bus Depot to the hotel till 5:00 pm on 24th March.
2. There will be free access to the fast ferries and seabuses for all the participants during the council (24-27 March 2011).
3. Any issue about visa or transportation to Istanbul is up to the participant
deadline: 10 march 2011
Appication form: click here
for more information: www.ugs11.com/en