|Be Inspire as an intern at Microsoft, you'll have real responsibility, real work and real opportunities to jumpstart your career. "A real-worldexperience like no other "
This internship is a two month program broken down into two stages:
1. First stage: Interns attend sessions delivered by Microsoft employees and Microsoft Partners. Sessions include topics such as: (CRM, Database, SharePoint, Windows, System architecture, infrastructure, Time management, Marketing, Sales, etc.)
2. Second stage: breakdown of students to teams where they work together on a practical project and are required, as a team to provide an output that helps them practice their learning.
· Application Deadline: 30th of March
· Assessment Centers: Mid June
· Start Date of Internship: Beginning of July
· End Date: Beginning of September
Criteria and Application Requirements:
- 3rd year student [moving into final school year]
- For Technical track, students should be majoring in Engineering or Computer Science or a related field
- Top ranking students with average GPA of 3.0+
- Student recommended by their university for track record of strong performance.
- Someone who is driven and passionate about technology and able to articulate it clearly. (must be clear in application what kind of projects student worked on)
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written.
- Ability to think strategically, be creative, and be able to innovate ways to communicate.
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills.
- Along with submitting CV, Students are REQUIRED to submit a problem statement (500 words max.) on “Online Marketing vs. Traditional Marketing”. (PLEASE NOTE THAT YOUR APPLICATION WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED IF THE PROBLEM STATEMENT IS NOT ATTACHED TO THE CV)
· Permits internship graduates to join the Microsoft Student Partner (MSP) program and be Microsoft ambassador at their universities.
· College graduation project support from MS partners
· Shadowing program: on job training at MS after graduation
· Provides them with an opportunity to be employed in the MS MACH program; others are employed by MS Partners taking part in the internship program.
To apply please submit your application with subject Internship to: email@example.com
And visit our career site: https://careers.microsoft.com/careers/en/eg/home.aspx