deadline:31 January, 2012
This partnership building seminar will focus on the concept of "empowerment " circumscribed in the wide area of the third sector.It will overview the different approaches in the third sectors- realties (community and voluntary sectors, etc)
Aims and objectives
- facilitating the networking process among participants and promoting new common projects.
- letting participants deepening the topic of empowerment in the third sector (precisely in NGOs)
- deepening the analysis of the realities of empowerment in NGOs in the four regions (EU + MEDA + SEE + EECA)
- enquiring on the effective gender equality inside the third sector and participants’ NGOs
- giving hints on practical methods for reaching an effective empowerment in and outside the organisations (gender budgeting, gender sensitive internal rules, quotas, flexible working hours, e-work...).
- getting a direct touch with the external environment, with organizations and bodies with strong connections with the thematic
sharing experiences and best practices in the field
Date and Venue:
26-31 March 2012 | Paris, France
- Youth workers, trainers belonging to organisations or bodies dealing with the thematic.
- Coming from EU and the three regions (MEDA + SEE + EECA)
- A gender balance would be REALLY appreciated (or at least a significant male participation)
To apply: click here