Deadline: 26 April, 2012
8 days training aiming to improve youth participation in high diversity local contexts by developing already active youth workers competences trough an in depth experiential training.
Date and Venue:
8-16 September 2012 | Portugal
To improve youth participation in high diversity local contexts by developing already active youth workers competences trough an in depth experiential training.
HOW TO APPLY:
Before you apply, make sure you meet the following participant profile:
- To fit into the target group (as in this document);
- Age 18-30 (a limited number of participants above 30 may be accepted, CoE funding rule: projects to "...be attended by participants of whom at least 75% are under the age of 30...");
- Full availability to attend the training (from 08 to 16.09.2012), in Portugal;
- Influence in decision making on their NGO’s;
- Able to communicate in English language;
- When selecting participants, priority will be given to those who will be involved in a youth participation project in the next 12 months (especially projects that have a strong multicultural component).
If you meet this profile, download and fill your application form:
And send it to: email@example.com until 26.04.2012, 23:00 CET.
You’ll be informed about the selection results by end of May 2012, by email. For further information, please contact Matia Losego at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Participation fee: 70€ (Accommodation and food is included)
70% of the travel cost are reimbursed after the training (up to 245€).
100% of eventual VISA costs reimbursed after the training (conditions apply).
To apply : click here
For more information: click here