Within the programme for international courses and training programmes, CIUF grants 150 scholarships for participation into the courses and 70 for participation into the training programmes.
- 1.Only applicants originating in developing countries, qualify for selection. To be eligible, candidatesreside and work in their country at the time of the introduction of the file.
- 2.ONLY THE NATIONALS OF THE FOLLOWING COUNTRIES ARE AUTHORIZED TO POSTULATE WITHSCHOLARSHIPS :
South Africa, Algeria, Bangladesh, Benin, Bolivia, Brazil, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, China, Colombia, Ivory Coast, Cuba, Ecuador, Ethiopia, Guatemala, Guinea, Haïti, India, Indonesia, Kenya, Madagascar, Mali, Morocco, Mozambique, Nicaragua, Niger, Uganda, Peru, Philippines, Democratic Republic of Congo, Rwanda, El Salvador, Senegal, Suriname, Tanzania, Palestinian territories, Vietnam, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- 3.At the beginning of the programme, candidates mustless than 40 years old for courses, and less than 45 years old for training programmes.
- 4.Candidates must be holders of a degree that is comparable to a Belgian University graduate degree ("licence"). However, for certain programmes different rules of admissibility may be defined, and these are specified hereafter, where appropriate.
- 5.Candidates must show professional experienceat least two years upon termination of their studies. Where candidates are holders of a postgraduate degree delivered by an university of an industrial country, they must show professional experience of at least three years upon termination of their studies.
- 6.Candidates must have a good knowledge of written and spoken French; for programmes organised in another language, good knowledge, in writing and speaking, of this language, is required. Moreover, the candidate will be asked to commit himself to study French in order to be able to participate in daily life in Belgium.
- 7.are not allowed to apply FOR MORE THAN ONE PROGRAMME.
Applicants must not first obtain admission to one of the French-speaking universities of Belgium in order to apply for grants from the CUD
How to apply:
- It will be carefully completed and returned, ONLY by POST MAIL or EXPRESS MAIL, to CUD, that must be in their possession at the latest by FEBRUARY, 13, 2012* (we do not hold account of the postmark, we take into account only the files arrived in our buildings for the date limits at the latest)
- No acknowledgement of receipt will be provided
- Only applications presented on the appropriate file, and in the language of the programme, will be submitted to the selection committee.
- All elements of the file must be transmitted simultaneously. No complementary file will be admitted at a later stage.
- The candidates selected and of reserve will receive an e-mail at the end of the selections (end of May 2012). The not selected candidates will receive an e-mail in the current of june 2012.
- No document transmitted to CUD will be returned to the candidates.
- No treatment will be given to files that do not respect one of the rules of selection clearly mentioned on the web site (certified diploma, age, professional experience,...).