Deadline: 1 June, 2012
The scholarship will continue each year throughout the undergraduate programme subject to students achieving the required grades. Applicants are NOT required to complete a separate scholarship application form for the International Scholarship.
- Successful candidates who have applied to study at Bangor University before the 1st June 2012 will be eligible for the International Scholarship.
- The International Scholarship will apply to undergraduate students beginning their courses in September 2012.
- Students who receive other types of scholarships from Bangor University or other sources will not be entitled to the International Scholarship.
- The International Scholarship is offered in the form of a deduction in tuitions fees which are payable by the end of October, 2012.
- The scholarship is not open to UK/EU applicants
The tuition fees charged are determined by students' country of origin.
In order to be classified as 'HOME' student for tuition fees-payment purposes, students must:
1. be settled in the UK or European Union (EU) country on the date the course starts ('settled' is defined as being able to live in the UK / EU without restriction); and
2. have been ordinarily resident in the UK / EU for the full three year period immediately preceding the start of the course of study; and
3. not have been resident in the UK / EU wholly or mainly for the purposes of receiving full-time education during any part of the three year period
Applicants who have been granted refugee status or exceptional leave to remain as a result of an application for asylum to the UK Government, will also qualify to pay the 'HOME' rate of tuition fee.
This information offers a guideline only. For full details, please consult 'The Education (Fees and Awards) Regulations' which can be obtained from UKCISA
for more information about Undergraduate scholarships: Click Here
for more information about Postgraduate scholarships: Click Here