Available for nationals of Algeria, Egypt, Germany, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Morocco, Palestine Territories, Syria, Tunisia and Yemen only.
Application deadline: 31 March 2011
The following documents must be submitted:
- Completed and signed application form
- Secondary school certificate proving the higher education entrance qualification
- Graduation certificate plus academic transcript record
- Explanations of the grading system at your university
- Curriculum vitae (in tabular form)
- Proof of English proficiency of at least B2 level in the common European framework of reference for languages. If an applicant's first language is English or her previous studies at the university level have been conducted wholly in English (written proof from the University is required) the applicant is exempted from providing an English language proficiency test.
- A letter of motivation explaining why the applicant would like to study in the programme (max. 500 words)
for more information: click here