Deadline: 15 march 2012
This activity is designed to encourage partnership building and new projects among promoters from Programme Countries and Meda Countries in the framework of the "Youth in Action" programme and "Euromed Youth IV".
The launch of "Euromed Youth IV" programme makes it very important to provide possibilities to NGOs of both sides of Mediterranean Sea to know the new programme and to develop new partnerships in order to support creation of quality projects in the region.
Aims and objectives:
By facilitating establishment of sustainable partnerships and projects development (European Voluntary Service, Youth Exchange projects and Training and Networking projects), the partnership building activity has the following objectives :
- To explore quality aspects of sustainable international partnership and international youth projects;
- To learn about the youth work in different countries/regions;
- To reflect and explore possibilities of non-formal education activities within the"Youth in Action" programme and "Euromed Youth IV" programme;
- to identify and start projects development in the frame of the cooperation with neighbouring countries.
The training course will involve mixed group of representatives from „Youth in Action” Programme countries and Meda region. Altogether 30 participants will take part in the training course, considering the balance between representatives from European and Meda countries.
The training course is open for participants with:
• Direct contact to young people through either professional or voluntary activities;
• Strong motivation and interest to develop cooperation and new projects enhancing youth participation within European and Meda countries through the commonly implemented activities;
• Background of being involved in the organisation which has previous experience on implementation of international projects (personal experience in project implementation within these programmes will be considered as an advantage);
• Support from their organisation to develop EuroMed projects in the frame of EU „Youth in Action” programme or "Euromed Youth IV" programme;
• Ability to work in English;
• Over 18 years old.
To apply: click here
For more informmation: click here