Aims and objectives:
EuroMed Essentials: .Knowing better the past to understand the present and prepare the future
By facilitating establishment of learning community and sustainable partnerships, the seminar has the following objectives :
- To explore the historical background of Mediterranean Basin;
- To learn about History in the framework of EuroMed area;
- To reflect about the interconnection about countries in the time line of the past to the present;
- To reflect and explore possibilities of non-formal education activities using History as educational Tool;
- To support participants to identify and start projects development.
- Youth leaders, Youth workers, Project managers working in the filed of Youth
The methodology of EuroMed Essentials is based on the approach and practice of non-formal education in youth worker and youth leader training, as they have been developed and implemented in the past years in training activities which - to different extents - had something to do with training of trainers in EuroMed.
Youth leaders, Youth workers, Project managers working in the filed of Youth
Bording and loadging will be covered by the Hosting National Agency.
Travel cost for Programme Countries will be covered by the Sending National Agency.
Travel cost of Meda Contries will be covered by SALTO EUROMED following these rules:
70% of travel cost (the less expensive flight only) and 100 % of VISA.
Added by: Shadi Zatara : firstname.lastname@example.org