Only For Palestinians
Deadline: January 23, 2012
MEPI Student Leaders Institute is a fully-funded five-week intensive leadership training program in the U.S. for undergraduate students. The program will take place June 26 - August 7, 2012.
Participants develop leadership and collective problem-solving skills, while exploring U.S. history and culture.
The Institute consists of hands-on leadership training workshops, academic sessions, site visits, community service projects, optional home stays and other opportunities for interaction with Americans peers.
- You are a Palestinian citizen, living in and attending school in the West Bank, East Jerusalem or Gaza.
- You are not carrying an American passport or an American green card.
- You are a current university student, age 18 to 24 years old.
- You are proficient in English.
- You are mature, responsible, independent, open-minded, tolerant, and thoughtful.
- You have a strong interest in learning about the United States.
Application forms (and further information) can be found at: http://jerusalem.usconsulate.gov/ysli.html. Applications can be submitted electronically to email@example.com (West Bank and Jerusalem) or firstname.lastname@example.org (Gaza).
Or, the application form can be found below, and should be submitted electronically to email@example.com (West Bank and Jerusalem) or firstname.lastname@example.org (Gaza).
West Bank/East Jerusalem residents:
Tel: (02) 622-7172 or 0545-420953, or by email to email@example.com
Gaza residents: Tel: 08-2864-623 or Mobile: 059-9677-317, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org